Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kavanaugh Eye Care

www.KerryGuicePhotography.com
www.KavanaughEye.com
As I said in my last post, I do all the marketing photography for my husband's Optometry office, and it's been SO much fun for me. A few weeks ago we convinced our good friend to pose for a session with some fun frames for some upcoming ads. Although she's a great nurse, she should probably go ahead and quit that day job and sign up for America's Next Top Model. She kept saying "tell me what to do!" but I didn't have to- she was perfect! It was a fun shoot, and we got a lot of great shots to use! Look for the next KEC ad in next month's Soiree magazine!

(Side note- I changed my logo up for placing on photos- I'll still use my beautiful purple logo for branding, but on photos, I think I like this... What do you think?)



No comments:

Post a Comment