Monday, March 8, 2010

Kim's Maternity Portraits

www.KerryGuicePhotography.com


My husband and I lived in Memphis for 4 years for him to attend Optometry school, and I made some really great friends there. This is Kim, one of those dear, dear friends. I took her engagement and wedding photos, and I'm so glad to have been able to take her maternity portraits. I can't wait to meet their sweet baby! They are one of the crazy couples who wait to find out the baby's sex for the birth. ;) She's one of the most organized, responsible people I've ever met, so this is still hard for me to understand how she can handle the suspense! The nursery is absolutely adorable! She pulled off the "unisex" beautifully. It's a cucumber-ish green, which will be perfect for a girl with splashes of hot pink, and will be very cute for a boy with splashes of chocolate brown. Their dog, Rudy, thinks they went through all the trouble to make a room all for him, but little does he know he's about to be pushed down the priority list quite a bit! Poor dogs... our two furry girls are still trying to figure out what happened!

These turned out beautifully. She's one of the most photogenic people I've photographed! If you know her, you'll see that she looks EXACTLY like her gorgeous mama in a lot of these shots.








1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics Kerry!!! I so need to some of those too. ~ Brooke

    ReplyDelete