Monday, March 22, 2010

Mia's Senior Portraits

www.KerryGuicePhotography.com


I think because I'm at the age where I know so many people getting married and having babies, and because I work pretty much solely off word-of-mouth, I don't get to do many Senior Portraits. It's unfortunate, because they are so much fun! It's great to work with soon-to-be grads because they're so excited about getting out of school and "starting real life," and it makes me smile (and feel old), thinking about when I felt like that too. I distinctly remember telling my mother that I was "not excited about 'growing up' because you have to pay for things like toothpaste all by yourself!" Ahhhh, to be young and worry-free again...

Mia was so great to work with. She's easy going and has such a great personality! The black heels and soccer ball pose was her idea- LOVE IT! We got some really great shots, and I'm so happy with how they turned out. Downtown Conway has some really great places for portraits- I found some great new locations for future reference! The shots with the blue-gray wall and orange construction dividers are some of my new favorites. She looked absolutely beautiful in them all!











No comments:

Post a Comment